The purpose of the following questionnaire is to help us help you to transition to Ripp 'n' Take® and asses if you product is suitable for use with Ripp 'n' Take®.
Ripp 'n' Take® Product Questionnaire
1.Does your product currently packed in a corrugated carton need the production of a rigid shipping vessel?Further, is this item self supporting?
2. How do you pack you current corrugated cartons?By hand or on automated packing equipment currently?
3. What is the current Pallet size and Finished Dimensions?
4. What is the current corrugated carton size(s)?If your operationused multiple sizes, what is the size of your most used carton? Further, what are the dimensions of the item places in the most used carton?
5. How many cartons are packed per pallet?
6. How many units are packed per Case?
7. Case pack specs.- i.e.- 400/case = 4 sleeves/100/case?
8. What is the size and dimensions of the item packed?
9.What is the current finished case weight?
10. What problems if any are you having with current case packs?
11. Are there any specific material requirements from your customers?
12. Is the color of the Ripp ‘n’ Take critical (eg. white, buff etc)?
13. Will the Ripp ‘n’ Take require printing? If so, how many colors?
14. What is the potential volume for this particular project?
15. Any other comments, requests and/or questions?
16. On average how many truckloads of cartons to you receive in each year?
Ripp 'n' Take®, NOT Thinking Outside the Box, Thinking WITHOUT The Box!